If you are in the habit of grabbing food on the go, hitting up the drive-through, or gorging on highly processed convenience foods, you could be putting yourself at risk for a wide range of chronic diseases—not to mention obesity, poor sleep patterns, inability to manage stress, and lack of energy.
A balanced diet of healthy foods is key to achieving physical and mental health and a strong immune system. The first thing your body needs is good nutrition and the time to properly process the nutrients necessary to build strong body tissue, bone, muscle, and blood. Good nutrition builds a strong foundation for long-term optimal health and well-being.
We can help you eat better
We can help you become your own personal nutrition expert and achieve balance between what you eat and how you live. Talk to one of our registered dietitians about how you can eat healthier meals. We can assist with a variety of issues, including:
- Well diet assessment to ensure you’re getting the nutrients and energy you need
- Vegetarian/vegan diet assessment to help you make healthy, meat-free choices
- Special dietary issues, including irritable bowel syndrome, food allergies, diabetes and hypoglycemia, high cholesterol, or other concerns
- Cholesterol testing
- Weight control to help you choose healthy, safe options for weight loss, weight gain, or maintenance
- Athletic performance and nutrition
- Counseling and support for eating disorders
- Ongoing weight control programs, including confidential weigh-ins, nutrition education, behavior modification, and food exchange systems
Our Health and Wellness educators provide you with a customized plan for eating well, based on the most current nutritional information, and tailored to your personal needs. Here’s how.